Wednesday, January 30, 2008

23 Things on a Stick Step #1

Well, I setup my first blog ever. Had such a difficult time coming up with a name for the blog, like so many others have commented on. I settled on Dancing Librarian since one my recent passions has been dancing, specifically belly dancing. I started the whole dance thing as means to stay in shape, but it progressed to performing in a recital to most recently at an area restaurant New Year's Eve. Bear in mind, I didn't perform solo. I am not quite there yet, but who knows. Anything is possible. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

aurora said...

Welcome to 23 Things on a Stick! Fascinating story for your blog name-- all blogs should be so creatively named.

I believe you may have heard about it already, but if you haven't-- the page for other SELS member blogs is here.

Ann said...

Congrats on getting started with 23 Things on a Stick! The SELCO staff, including me, will be working through the program as well. We hope to have fun along the way and will offer the opportunity for regional prizes to all who complete the program by National Library Week. Enjoy!

Ann Hutton at SELCO